Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.3 Stable Full Version
Supported Language: English
Downloading Mirrors: Tusfile.net Easy Download
Must Read The Full Post Before Download & Install
Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.3 Stable Full Version This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, read further.
- Name: Microsoft Toolkit
- Version: 2.4.3 Stable
- Language: English
- Medicine: Include
- OS Support: Xp/Vista/7/8/Office 2007/2010/2013
- Password: Yes
- File Type: Zip
- Code File: M.T.K.V.2.4.3
- Updated: 30 March 2013
- Publisher: Anonymous
- File Size: 38 MB
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Tookit Support
- KMS Server Virtual Machine for Windows 8 (or Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows 8) Activation Support
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- Letsgoawayhell, Phazor, and nosferati87 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
- Microsoft Toolkit Changelog.
- All KMS PID Settings default to RandomKMSPID due to KMS PID blacklisting.
- Disable all KMS Server Service settings if it is not installed.
- Fixed AutoKMS Scheduled Task paths breaking if you installed or removed Custom Task after rerunning the program.
- Using new program icon.
- Fixed broken validation of custom KMS PID in Settings.
- Full KMS Activation support for Windows 8/Server 2012 and Microsoft Office 2013 using KMSEmulator.
- Prevent clicking Credits, Readme, or Settings when the Progress Bar is active.
2.4 BETA 9?
- Added new EZ-Activator (no Retail to Volume conversion).
- Added Microsoft Office 2013 Uninstaller.
- Better error checking for Customize Setup.
- Better handling of setting KMS Host and Port.
- Customize Setup will warn on unsupported Microsoft Office Setup Version and disable Change Channel button.
- Documented Settings in Readme.
- Settings file is formatted and indented to be more readable.
- Updated KMS Client to support Windows Vista/Server 2008 only KMS Servers.
- Updated Microsoft Office 2010 Uninstaller.
2.4 BETA 8?
- AutoKMS and AutoRearm will now run Scheduled Tasks on battery power.
- Can Add Language using a Single Language Pack ISO.
- Changed Default KMS PID.
- Delete Empty Folders left behind by Activation Tools such as AutoKMS.
- Fixed Channel Switcher not detecting Microsoft Office 2010 Standard.
- New Settings Editor.
- Optimized WMI calls to SPPSVC/OSPPSVC.
- Replace all KMS Host/Port entries to avoid conflicts.
- Show expiration date for BETA products.
2.4 BETA 7?
- Activate and AutoKMS will charge a KMS Server's Client Count if it is determined to be too low.
- Activate will stop KMS Server Service, and restart it when done.
- Added ability to restore Microsoft Office 2013 activation on Windows 8 to a different Windows 8 Edition.
- Added KMS Server Service as an Activation Tool.
- Added SharePoint Designer 2013 Product Key.
- AutoKMS will not attempt to activate a KMS Host Key mistakenly.
- Better clearing and setting of KMS Hostname and Port if it has been set using other methods.
- Blocked running from Network Drive.
- Can KMS Activate Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows 7 (but not Windows 8) offline.
- Customize Setup's Add Languages lets you integrate multiple languages at once.
- Customize Setup's Add Updates lets you integrate multiple updates at once.
- Fixed a License Restore bug on Windows 8 where tokens could not be deleted/replaced.
- Fixed Remove Language always saying you only have one language installed.
- If you get C004F074, KMSEmulator is started and any processes using the KMS Port are killed, to ensure KMSEmulator runs.
- KMS Server Service will kill any process using the needed KMS Port.
2.4 BETA 6?
- Better support for upgrade keys in License Restore.
- Can KMS Activate Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows 7 (but not Windows 8).
- Channel Switcher supports Microsoft Office 2013 (but only ProPlus, Visio Pro, and Project Pro).
2.4 BETA 5?
- Fixed Office Detection issues.
- KMSEmulator doesn't require Visual C++ 2010 x86 Runtimes.
- Removed PIDX Check of Keys entered during License Backup as it fails KMS Host Keys.
- Removed License Refreshing/Caching.
- Will override a custom KMS Host with 127.0.0.1 if KMS Activation fails for that custom KMS Host.
2.4 BETA 4?
- AutoKMS and AutoRearm properly create Startup task (only Daily was being made).
- KMSEmulator no longer crashes on Windows XP.
2.4 BETA 3?
- Show Exception Details if the Exception on Activation Error Lookup is not an XmlException.
- Show Exception Message if Scheduled Task creation fails.
- Validate User Entered Product Keys on License Backup using PIDX Check.
2.4 BETA 2?
- Fixed switch to Windows Mode crash on other languages due to .NET Convert.ToDouble using different Culture.
- Almost all EZ-Activator settings apply only to office.
- Readme is currently inconsistent but generally applies to windows the same as office.
- I plan to add more Windows stuff but would like some ideas and want to get this out early in the development stage. A BETA of mine is usually just bug testing and last minute feature additions.
- Currently using OTK changelog/Readme.
I would like to add OEM abilities of some sort, so as to bring back the License tab when under windows. Perhaps with permission EZ-Activator could trigger a Windows Loader installation for OS that cannot use KMS activation but either have a BIOS with SLIC or just run the loader (Have to ask Daz about this).
Possibly create a Windows AutoRearm equivalent, rather unlikely as if a PE boot is required then it would just be another IR5, the other known way is PMR method.
Click The Readme Button in Office 2010 Toolkit program, and Copy Button to copy the tabbed section contents.
Credits - Developers: CODYQX4 Bosh
Credits - Other:
Letsgoawayhell for how to install and obtain Office 2010 license files needed for License Add/Convert.
ZWT for the Original KMS Keygen, and Phazor and letsgoawayhell for KMS research/improvements.
Click The Link Below To Download
Mirrors Via TusFiles
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.3 Stable Full Version - (36.1 MB)
Tips: Don’t Forget To Comment Below On The Comment Box, Because Your Feedback Will Help Us To Fix If Any Bug Stay Here. Thanks.